Groundcats! Groundcats!

So aside from not having in i-anything I liked it.

Johnny always does good animations even if this one is an ad, still funny, still cool.

COMET COMET

Had me reminiscing about childhood

This made me miss being a kid, not having any worries but for how I'd entertain myself that day. Really great.

Aside from that the animation itself as really good, and the story went well with the music. Great job!

Within The Pokeball Within The Pokeball

Good animation and voice acting

Just found the concept kind of bland and repetitive. The standard "BDSM is the only thing that goes on behind closed doors" type deal. Still, based on the actual art it still deserves an above average score.

AlmightyHans responds:

i didn't know that was standard.

Swords and Potions Swords and Potions

Really fun game, but I'm not spending money on a flash game.

Thelemite Thelemite

Ummm what?

Fighting the final boss i was having a hard time. I scrolled won and looked at the comments then went back to the game, as soon as i hit space it said uber power and said boss was then raped. AWESOME.

Goin Up Goin Up

An Addictive simple concept

This is one of those games that despite being so simple once you start playing you just can't stop. The idea of bouncing on flying..things....and aiming for the sky is reminiscent of the classic cannon launch game mixed in with an 16-bit jump on enemy satisfaction. The fact that you can upgrade yourself and change to different characters only adds to the replay ability that comes from wanting to get higher then before. I for one am still trying to unlock the last skin after unlocking and upgrading everything else 15,000 more skulls to go.

There was only 1-2 real problems with the game. The first being that hitting enemies on the side felt really random, as in either you die or they die. I think the side should have counted as hitting the top. But that's just my opinion. The other problem was that sometimes I'd get star power and start flying through enemies and then they'd just abruptly end and I'd just fall to my death with nothing to land on. But I understand the placement is random so it happens sometimes.

Either way Top Notch flash game. I could see this as an XBLA title too, to be honest. Keep up the good work.

Krowe - Juggernaut Krowe - Juggernaut

Fooled me with that drop.

haha I just recently got into dubstep so my knowledge of it isn't great. But I like this.

UncleSqueezins responds:

Dubstep is awesome...you should listen to more of it :D

Never G. (Rick Astley Cover) Never G. (Rick Astley Cover)

This rocks. <3

So..........................AWESOME. I just Rick Roll'd a few friends with this, was totally awesome. And I mean it's just very well done.

Controlled Chaos Controlled Chaos

Now I just need a fight animation to follow this

This just makes me think action, all over the place. Soooo epic. To bad I can't animate or I'd do it haha.