Krowe - Juggernaut Krowe - Juggernaut

Fooled me with that drop.

haha I just recently got into dubstep so my knowledge of it isn't great. But I like this.

UncleSqueezins responds:

Dubstep is awesome...you should listen to more of it :D

Never G. (Rick Astley Cover) Never G. (Rick Astley Cover)

This rocks. <3

So..........................AWESOME. I just Rick Roll'd a few friends with this, was totally awesome. And I mean it's just very well done.

Controlled Chaos Controlled Chaos

Now I just need a fight animation to follow this

This just makes me think action, all over the place. Soooo epic. To bad I can't animate or I'd do it haha.

Crash on the Go. Crash on the Go.

Well. I hate synthetic guitar.

The guitar, killed me a little bit. I think, if you were to use an awesome guitar, and rceate a phat beat I would give you a ten. Think like Travis Barker.

kingsirz3rd responds:

Dont know who that is o.o

and ight man i apreciate the info

the used the used

Stolen

Not cool.

(CT)Trigger su ken getsu(Pre) (CT)Trigger su ken getsu(Pre)

A great inspiration

The beat and rhythm in all your songs just leads me to a great inspirational leap as I write. It's like, as I'm writing with the flow of your music, it makes the words so clear in my head, Thats why I love your music too. It doesn't need words to go along with it to be amazing yet it does inspire words none the less. Your song Destiny for instance gave me a great inspiration for a poem I write just the other day, and tonight? Well this one gave me more inspiration and I wrote another one, Called "Akin to the moon" which I wrote for my girl, coming from the idea that you made this for yours.

LastEncore responds:

More then happy to have inspired you! Thank you so much!