Groundcats! Groundcats!

So aside from not having in i-anything I liked it.

Johnny always does good animations even if this one is an ad, still funny, still cool.

COMET COMET

Had me reminiscing about childhood

This made me miss being a kid, not having any worries but for how I'd entertain myself that day. Really great.

Aside from that the animation itself as really good, and the story went well with the music. Great job!

Within The Pokeball Within The Pokeball

Good animation and voice acting

Just found the concept kind of bland and repetitive. The standard "BDSM is the only thing that goes on behind closed doors" type deal. Still, based on the actual art it still deserves an above average score.

AlmightyHans responds:

i didn't know that was standard.

Yotam & Fantasia 03 Yotam & Fantasia 03

Max is a Dick.

That, was great.

Best School Day Ever Best School Day Ever

Whoah

Not only was the flash awesome, but I also checked out Artificial Fear and their music was great. Put two great things together and you get this awesome flash

Jonas Brothers Immolation Jonas Brothers Immolation

Oh god

Aside from the bad animation and voice acting, horrible plot line, asking for fives and making the jonas bro look like douches.....this was still bad.

Trying to get votes out of killing Disney stars is like.....so ten years ago.
maybe if you had just made some generic band this flash would actually be LESS GENERIC. I bet you rant about Justin Bieber in vlogs too amirite?
umad?

Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

WORD UP UP

i loved it. Period. blood.

WGJ4K: Tough Guy FronT WGJ4K: Tough Guy FronT

lol

June needs to fuck Mickey. IT'll help him relax. He's probaly just got blue balls.

Bolt: The Stand-In Bolt: The Stand-In

Funny

Worked fine on my mac.
Good old fashioned funny though. 9/10

fluffyjackal responds:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. :)

DBZ vs MK episode 1 DBZ vs MK episode 1

We're laughing at you, not with you.

Grammar: This made me want to eat a puppy. The errors made the entire story seem like one big joke, with everyone in it played by retards.

Animation/Sprites: Fail. I've tried my hand at sprite work before, it may have been bad, but this was very horrible. It was like trying to drive with a windshield covered in mud. Clean it up.

Story: Just....no. Get to know the characters better, and avoid the blatant references from anime.
"Copy Technique" is fail.
MK using fusion is Fail -1 on a D6.

Overall: Fail

GuilderK responds:

im brazilian...i dont speak very well